
OK, it's difinitive, surgery is scheduled for Friday, July 18, at 10:30 am. It should take about 2 hours, and then to recovery and hopefully home later that evening. I am very relieved as I thought I might have to wait several weeks to get on the schedule. I guess the squeeky wheel really does get the oil!
I am hopeful that I will feel strong enough on Saturday to attend Tony's, Aunt Vera's birthday party, I think she is turning 84. She is such a sweety and I would hate to miss her celebration. I guess I will have to wait and see though.
Again, hugs and love to all who have been so good to me and have kept me in their prayers. I am feeling very lucky!
Shannon
I am hopeful that I will feel strong enough on Saturday to attend Tony's, Aunt Vera's birthday party, I think she is turning 84. She is such a sweety and I would hate to miss her celebration. I guess I will have to wait and see though.
Again, hugs and love to all who have been so good to me and have kept me in their prayers. I am feeling very lucky!
Shannon
2 comments:
Shannon- I am so glad they have finally scheduled this surgery for you. Having just lost my grandmother on July 4th,I know life is so precious and I truely am in awe by your strength and commiment to be a positive person ... but then again I wouldn't expect any different.A little message of inspiration for u. This is God. Today I will be handling All of your problems for you. I do Not need your help. So, have a nice day.
I love you. P.S. And, remember...
If life happens to deliver a situation to you that you cannot handle, do Not attempt to resolve it yourself! Kindly put it in the SFGTD (something for God to do) box. I will get to it in MY TIME. All situations will be resolved, but in My time, not yours.
The quilt that was made u was definately built from love. Wrap yourself nice and tight and know that the hugs from your friends are in the blanket - Lots of love and admiration Angela
Shannon - Good Luck tomorrow! We'll have you in our thoughts for sure. Nancy
Post a Comment