Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The biopsy is done, and now we wait....

Had the biopsy today........ouch! Hopefully results will be in by Friday. Fingers crossed.

But enough about that. Had an awesome day with Shannon and Ian. We spent the day playing with Dani and her grand daughters, Olivia and Megan. The kids all got to go swimming in the rain. What the heck, they were gonna get wet anyway! After that we went to Heidi and Steve's for dinner, visiting and a bit of football, and then back home where the kids played basketball, had ice cream and watched a bit of Hannah Montana. Or Carly Smarly as I thought she was called! Can't think of a better way to spend my day than playing with kids and sharing their day! I am a very lucky girl!

Hugs
Shannon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I am a very jealous boy!

Seriously, I can't think of a better way to spend my day! Well... it could involved a secluded beach, a big umbrella, a couple mai tais and Jessica Alba... But beyond that I'd love to swim in the rain and play football with some kiddos!

Have I told you this is awesome? For real, blogging is like a journal you can share with the world, and for a guy like me stuck in the state of misery (or as it is commonly spelled: Missouri... hehe) its awesome to be able to read of the adventures of Goose and Mav... Have ya'll decided what Tony and my pa get to be? I gave it some thought and I think they would make a great Jester... yes, the two of them together would make a fine jester... One has the looks, the other the *ahem* mannerisms... the beauty is they can both fit either bill!

Hehe... Be strong, but I'm guessing you've got strength in spades!