This was to wonderful not to share with everyone. I love you Goose! I told you I was one lucky girl. Oh and did I mention I will be on the lake, boating and fishing today?
To Mav... Love Goose
When our world changes...
and the heart feels sad
A rainbow we look for
to make us feel glad...
That friends we have
that touch our soul...
to helps us find
that victory goal...
Where children laugh
and good times are felt...
where a simple hug
will make your heart melt...
When the sun comes up
and it shines on your face...
feel our love
and our warm embrace....
I'm so proud of you
my Forever Friend!
your strength in amazing...
an Angel I send...
To be by your side
to help you through this...
so not a single card game
you will miss...
So go get um Mav
you got Goose by your side
Boy, this is gonna be
one hell of a ride!
They'll be tears, they'll be laughter
A Gin & Tonic or two...
Hell, we might even get Tony
to do the laundry for you!
So boobies they may take
and a wig you may wear
just know ALL your friends love you
and how much they do care!!!
So theres a bit of "Wit"
for your blog I did post...
Don't ever forget..
I love you the most !!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment