
Ok guys... EVERYONE on your feet !!! cuz we are doing the "Happy Dance" !!!! come on.. on your feet.. hey you, over there.. get your butt up and Dance with us !! Cuz todays a GREAT DAY !!! The "noids" are CLEAN ... Ya Baby .. you heard me... CLEAN !!!!!! that means it's a REAL good day in the Munn/Singer household *huge ass smile*
And yes, you are sooooooo right, this is NOT Shannon... this my friend is GOOSE !! *snicker* the "wingman"... the buddy... the Wit :) and right now my heart is soooooo freaking happy cuz my "Mav" is going to be alright *s*
I know Shannon will be on here tomorrow or so and explain in great detail what is next, my job is to let you know that the surgery went fine.. they did a lumpecktomy (like that spelling??) *lol* and check the noids... We spoke with Dr. James (who Shannon actually has a huge crush on *snicker*... and I don't blame her a bit .. WOW) ok, anyways, and he was very pleased with how things looked and turned out :) So now we heal :) not much we can do for the next 3 to 4 weeks before we start treatments... except write on here and let her know you are thinking of her :)
Now to say that this day will go down in the "books" would be an understatement.... but I will admit, I am glad it is over !!! although I bet they will continue to talk about us in that hospital for the next while or so *hehehehe* I'm not sure they have to many patients in there that are waiting to have surgery playing PASS THE TRASH right up to the time when the come and get you *LMAO* and if you don't believe ... I have PICTURES *LOL* and also an autograph picture of Shannons boobie *hehehehehe* hummmmmm, what is that website for you tube ???
Ok, long day.. my butt is heading for a HUGE Gin and Tonic, I suggest you do the same :) and I know I say this for Shannon and Tony both... THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS and THOUGHTS and MESSAGES and LOVE !!!! They really felt them today !!!!
You guys ROCK !!!!
Over and Out ... cuz " I feel the need for speed "
Goose xo
And yes, you are sooooooo right, this is NOT Shannon... this my friend is GOOSE !! *snicker* the "wingman"... the buddy... the Wit :) and right now my heart is soooooo freaking happy cuz my "Mav" is going to be alright *s*
I know Shannon will be on here tomorrow or so and explain in great detail what is next, my job is to let you know that the surgery went fine.. they did a lumpecktomy (like that spelling??) *lol* and check the noids... We spoke with Dr. James (who Shannon actually has a huge crush on *snicker*... and I don't blame her a bit .. WOW) ok, anyways, and he was very pleased with how things looked and turned out :) So now we heal :) not much we can do for the next 3 to 4 weeks before we start treatments... except write on here and let her know you are thinking of her :)
Now to say that this day will go down in the "books" would be an understatement.... but I will admit, I am glad it is over !!! although I bet they will continue to talk about us in that hospital for the next while or so *hehehehe* I'm not sure they have to many patients in there that are waiting to have surgery playing PASS THE TRASH right up to the time when the come and get you *LMAO* and if you don't believe ... I have PICTURES *LOL* and also an autograph picture of Shannons boobie *hehehehehe* hummmmmm, what is that website for you tube ???
Ok, long day.. my butt is heading for a HUGE Gin and Tonic, I suggest you do the same :) and I know I say this for Shannon and Tony both... THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS and THOUGHTS and MESSAGES and LOVE !!!! They really felt them today !!!!
You guys ROCK !!!!
Over and Out ... cuz " I feel the need for speed "
Goose xo
1 comment:
*Tyler has gin AND tonic in honor of the goodness!.... YAY!*
I'm excited that things are good, and more excited for the money I'm gonna make... 2 weeks! tick.... tock.... tick.... tock............. tock......... tock...... tock...... damn clock TICK why dontcha?!
hehe... I'm excited!
Post a Comment