Good morning all,
What an amazing weekend we had! Spent the most of each day with Heidi, Steve, Jess, Josh and the kids. Did some gardening, boating, fishing, BBQ'g, card playing and just enjoyed the weather, and the ability to play outside and be together. Saturday evening, Tony and I sat by the bonfire in our back yard until 11:30pm! It was such an amazing night, and we just enjoyed being together. It was also one of the first times he and I have really talked about a lot of the challenges that are facing us. I am awfully lucky to have him!
Anyway, not much else to tell. Ian, Shannon and I are going shopping today for school clothes, so the kids are very excited. It' should be a good day. Wednesday of course is the day that marks the end of an era in that the old ovaries will take a hike. I am looking forward to getting this behind me, and should only experience a few days of discomfort. Mr. & Mrs Goose will of course be at our side helping us to get through the day.
Friday, Heidi, Jess and I have an appointment at Appearances to choose my new hair, so am looking forward to that. There will certainly be a great deal of laughter as we make our choice. So as I sneak up on Wednesday, I have been ever more grateful for the kids and the support I have received from my wonderful family and friends. They keep me focused on what is important, which is simply enjoying every day.
Hugs to all,
Shannon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment