Shannon I like this one. Really cute. You remind me of Colleen in the dark long wig. Your friends are right, you will probably use a baseball cap or a cute scarf cuz it's easier but once in awhile, a wig might be nice. Who knows, Tony might like it too! ha ha. Sounds like you have great friends out there. I think of you all the time. Dad has his chemo every three weeks too. I bought you a luminary for our Relay for Life. I will email you a picture of it. Keep up the great attitude. It's nice to see that smile again. Love you! Daidre
3 comments:
Shannon I like this one. Really cute. You remind me of Colleen in the dark long wig. Your friends are right, you will probably use a baseball cap or a cute scarf cuz it's easier but once in awhile, a wig might be nice. Who knows, Tony might like it too! ha ha. Sounds like you have great friends out there. I think of you all the time. Dad has his chemo every three weeks too. I bought you a luminary for our Relay for Life. I will email you a picture of it. Keep up the great attitude. It's nice to see that smile again. Love you! Daidre
i vote for this one - still looks like you, natural, cute updated IMO
I love how this one looks on you! It suits you.
Post a Comment