Tony and our friend Davey Shover just returned from a fishing trip to Pulaski, NY, and this morning he asked me to download the pictures of that trip for him. Now, we all know our guys, and how they love to be admired for their fishing and hunting capabilities. Understanding that, I was singing his praises and admiring the amazing Salmon he and David caught, while fly fishing on the Salmon River. Well, doesn't he perk right up, look at me with a big grin and say..........."are you gonna put a picture of me and my fish on the blog"?
How could I resist? Now you too can admire their amazing catch! Notes, emails and phone calls of admiration to he and Davey, are of course welcome at anytime. So here they are, feast your eyes and be in awe of the two BEST fisherman in the world! I hope it brings a smile to your face, just as it did for me.
By the way, they are strictly catch and release fishermen.
Hugs to all,
Shannon
5 comments:
Wow! That is one big salmon that Tony caught!!
Shannon - Vernell (Grafstrom) Beito forwarded me your blog. We sure had some fun times all those years ago:) I have thought of you often and have wondered where everyone in your family ended up - Dave, Debbie, Steve, Mike, Shawn, and wasn't there one other brother?
I would LOVE to reconnect and hear all about your life's journey and you family!!!
Would you believe I ended up married and living in Roseau???
I'm sorry to hear about your trials and will pray for complete healing for you!!! Let's keep in touch - Pam:)
Pam (Engelstad) Anderson
*As I quickly browsed through your pictures - I saw the same sunny smile and bubbly personality I remember from 30 years ago - yikes, has it been that long????
holy cow!! that fish is almost as big as tony's smile =)
Congrats to the fisherman-extraordinaire!
We now have Mom (Clare) ready to blog to you on your account. She has been wanting to write to you on your blog. She has been reading it every day and has been enjoying sharing your progess, your pictures and your smiles. Dad (Bill) has had a tough week...very tired...but hanging in there. He had his chemo last Tuesday and now will have chemo every other Tuesday and they are hoping his cancer count will go back down by the next chemo. Love and pray for you all the time. You are never out of Mom's thoughts. Love you lots...Barb, Bill and Clare.
Shannon
Just wanted to leave you a ntoe to let you know that we have been following you through the web site and your family. Your journal has been so positive and enjoyable. Yes - I will say Fun. You are in our thoughts every day.
Thanks so much for your messages on Dad's web site. Mom says that he reads them every day. It has been so encouraging for him. It is times like this that really remind us how important friends and family are...
Hugs
Kathy
Post a Comment